Thursday, February 12, 2015

Stripes---

I never know how long I will have a certain color or pattern. Styles are forever changing, though it looks like stripes are hanging in for the long haul. So I didn't really advertise that I have stripes, but I do.
The first time we ordered stripes they came in 1/2 inch stripes of black and white. This time (sometimes we just never know what to expect...) we got a 1/4 inch white stripe on top of black.

The following is what's available:
1/2 inch stripes:
Toddlers: large
Girls: sm,
Ladies: xs, med, large, 1x
(Keep in mind that once these 1/2 inch stripes are gone, I can not order anymore.  This style has been discontinued.)

1/4 inch:
Toddlers: All sizes
Girls: All sizes
Adult: xs, sm, med, xl, 1x, 2x, 3x

If you have any questions, you can text/call me @: 559.530.4702 .

No comments:

Post a Comment